Title: Love Delight
Release date: 2011.08.29
Total Size: 53 MB
01. 안녕 이라고 말하 지마 (Don’t say goodbye)
02. 사랑 사랑아 (Love – My love)
03. 다신 찾지마 (Do not find me again)
04. HAPPY END
05. 비밀 (Secret)
06. 안녕 이라고 말하 지마 [Inst.] (Do not say goodbye Inst)
My Rating : 7/10
-Dont Say Goodbye : isn’t it a boring title, right? 😀 couldn’t help but we have seen “Dont Say Goodbye” everywhere. 😀 . I was attracted with the piano tune when the first time I played this song, I was kinda touched yet happy. I’m excited to this song. Second by second passed I feel like this song is kinda old haha, I just got an oldish aura here. It’s not like 80s or 90s but I feel it’s not like a 2011 song . Okay.. The MV is enough to make me cry . 😦 and this melody jus keep repeating in my mind. Haeri dominated the high note, she’s good in it but in this song I dont think it’s her best, she can do it better in some songs.
– Love-My Love : it turned well in the intro, I was so excited too. I love Min Kyung’s voice, she’s getting better and better. It’s quite simple song, haven’t grow much on my mind yet.
– Do not find me again : The beat is different with their 8282 but their vocal is hyper as they did in 8282. I love Haeri rocks the note. Out of all tracks, this track fit her the best. I am so impressed. Nice vocal.
– Happy End : yayy finally!! this is my favorite track among all tracks. I love Minkyung’s voice here, she sounds so husky, soft and so sweet. Even I prefer her voice to Haeri here. 😀 I think she shows a lot of progression in this mini album. What a sweet song, I love everything about this song. How sweet, living just for someone, and say will never gonna fall in love again, for happy end sake 😀 Truely a lovely song.
– Secret : a ballad track. Davichi is very good in ballad, like they did in their first album but in this mini album it’s kinda so so. I hope they would release more singles like Hate You But I Love You or Sad Love Song. Those are perfection ballads ^^b
Mini Album Photo
check their gorgeous photoshoot. Light glowing natural pictures and studio photoshoot. 10/10 for the photos
I love Minkyung’s ripped jeans 😛
credits: Kpop7 (for mp3)
daum+koreangossipgirl.com (for photos)