Title: The Queen Seon Deok OST
Artist: Varioust Artist
Release date: 2009.07.25
Total Size: 84.5 MB
1. Main Title
2. Yurijan suh min yeong
3. Mi-shil theme – by Kim Hyi Jin
4. Daleul Gariun Hae – sung by Lee So Jeong
5. Balbambalbam – sung by Hong Gwang Ho
6. Baramggot (E.S) (male version)
7. Araro – sung by IU (Aiyu)
8. Dorian – by Jo Yun Jeong
10. Passo Dopo Passo – sung by Paul Potts
11. Baramggot (E.S) (female version) – sung by IU(Aiyu)
12. Come, People Of God(이소정) – sung by Lee So Jeong
14. Gajil su eobsneun.. aneul su eobsneun.. (Baramggot instrumental) – by Kim Hyung Jun
15. Destruction of the King – by Song Jae Kyeong
16. Deok-man theme
18. Nangjanggyeolyi – by Kim Hyi Jin
19. Dreams – by Kim Hyi Jin
20. The Rising Empire – by Song Jae Kyeong
My Rating: 8.5/10
So much fun with this album. Since I love the saeguk, I feel this soundtrack work really well. Eventhough not so many full-song completed it, the theme sound still makes any senses. It was filled by so many excited sounds.
I post my review for some special songs, theme and something that you need to know.
.:^^:. The Most Favourite Song : I would say it’s the track 6 and 11 and 14. “Barramgot”. Haha..XD That’s all the same. Both of male or female version really sound great on my mind. The female version sound so soft and melancholic, but the male version could sound in the great emotionally. For me, I will pick the male version the most. But it doesn’t mean that the track 11 or 14 are bad. I still love it so much. Since it was played during the lovely scene between Queen Seon Deok and Sang-dae-deung Bi Dam, I am greedy to grab this song. It’s a completed touched, romantic, lovely and pure. ^^
.:^^:. The Most Addicted Track : What’s the different between “favourite” and “addicted”??? XD I add this category for both song and theme sound too. In this occation, it would come to track 2 “Yurijan suh min yeong”. Wonder how I like it?? I like it from the thing that sound so familiar. There is a scene when Lady Mi-shil played an instrument and it was faded into this theme sound, I like that instrument that sound like “ting ting ting”..*ggrrrr.. how can I describe it*
.:^^:. One Melody in Several Track
–Balbambalbam, Passo Dopo Passo and Sara are in the same melody. Balbambam is a korean version and Passo Dopo Passo is spanish I think *don’t trust me, I dunho*. Well, Sara is just a sound theme without a vocal.
– Deok-man theme and Hanulnari is in the same melody. If you listened to the track, you’ll find that Deok-man theme is slower and kinda heartache. But Hanulnari is a type of happiness. I think it’s kinda sound that makes me dance. Haha.. I mean like waltz.
– Come, People of God and Daleul Gariun Hae is the same. Even the singer is the same. The different is just the language. One korean and one english. Nothing big.