Title: The First Album – SHINee World
Total Size: 64 MB
1. The SHINee World ~Doo Bop~
2. Love’s Way
3. Love Like Oxygen
5. One For Me
7. Last Gift [In My Room-Prelude]
8. Best Place
9. Y Si Fuera Ella [feat. Jonghyun]
10. Four Seasons
11. In My Room [Unplugged Remix]
12. Noona You’re So Pretty ~Replay~
My Rating: 10/10
1. The SHINee World – It’s mixed by Yoo Young Jin that also created O-Jeong.Ban.Hap, Rising Sun, Super Girl, Don’t Don and ID Peace B. No wonder that some of it kinda reminds me to Super Junior – A Man In Love. Minho’s rap is my favourite part. ^^ Overall it’s a catchy track to open the album. They sing with a delicate lyric. I think maybe they introduce theirself with this 1st track, kinda intro but this is a full song. Great! It would be nice if they performed this song.
2. Love’s Way – This song and Rain’s “Only You” is just so similar. They way they start the song with that kind of beat is just the same. The chorus is so catchy. They chanted like “Ohh…” in every end of single line. Jonghyun quite dominated the chorus. After the second chorus, Minho rapped while Key followed him. Yess these two is one of the favoutite incident in this song. After the rapping part, they turned into the soft harmonization mimed “Love’s Way…..” and that Jonghyun gave his annoying adlib. Haha..
3. Love Like Oxygen – Like everyone said, kinda Michael Jackson. Haha… The beat and their dance move really resemble to Michael Jackson indeed. That Jonghyun’s going first, it’s quite different while he sang with an airy voice. Omonna! He sound sexy. What’s u with that supposed to be “WooHuuuw…”. XD I’m going crazy. They really copied Michael Jackson a bit.
4. Romantic – The guitar is flowing to open the song. It’s kind of minor soft song. The chorus’s going well on me. Truthfully I love Jonghyun’s part. He is kind of a hard one in this song, just because when he entered a medium note up to the high note. Geezz he is great. But quite hard to hear how he pronounced “Romantic”. Even after several times listen this song, I still can’t catch a word “romantic” in the song. Just because of Key repeated Jonghyun’s part in the second chorus, just before Jonghyun sang the bridge, I can hear definitely Key sang “I have Romantic in my heart”. XD! Key’s going well in this song. The bridge that he sing is excellent. Taemin also done his part well. Sometimes I can’t hear his voice just because he reminds me to Jonghyun’s bass vocal. Hehe ..! feel bad that Minho got a minim rap part.
5. One For Me ¬– Such a nice song. Nice slow R&B. It makes me feel like lie down in the fresh green grass. I absolutely took this track in my favourite playlist^^.
6. Graze – The intro flow well. Minho’s covered it with a little single rap part. Overall I am not so fond to this track. In the other word, it bored me a bit. I don’t like the chorus. One of the best is the rap part of course.
7. Last Gift [In My Room prelude] – The piano tune knocked me down. This is the best ballad track over this album. I really love. They turned into a soft great harmonization in the chorus. OMG! Love it! I can’t hide, I admit that I love it. The piano tune^*^
8. Best Place – The piano turned like they did in the Love’s Way. Overall a standard favourite track. Not so long to realize that it’s nice.
9. Y Si Fuera Ella – Not so many words. I’m not interested to the track.
10. Four Season – I didn’t realize that every time I write, it turned with a full review with so many lines but it just decreased when I enter to be close with the last track. XD. I’m sorry but I say the truth. *back to the song* the first time I heard it, I didn’t like it. I start to like it when I realize Jonghyun’s adlib is just so nice. His tremble vibration is attracted me so much.
11. In My Room [Unplugged Remix] – What’s that “unplugged” supposed to mean?? I also see it in other remix song, but I can’t find what’s that! In My Room is taken from their first mini album, but it’s a remix version in this album. The instrument is more ballad and some violins on it. It doesn’t give too many effect. The piano is the first instrument. It’s good. I don’t know how to say about it again. I just can say, it’s good but much prefer the real version.
12. Noona. You’re So Pretty ~Replay~ – I have said that I love this track. Maybe the best song that they ever released. I really love to replay it in my winamp. It’s just so nice and eternally good. It never bored me.