Title: The First Mini Album
Label: SM Entertainment
Size: 27 MB
1. Noona You’re So Pretty (Replay)
2. In My Room
4. Love Should Go On
5. Noona You’re So Pretty [Replay Boom Track]
My Rating: 10/10
OMMONIE!!! Those songs work well on me!!! I love Track 1 & track 5 more… hehe.. Those are the same song but have different versions (instrumental), track 5 is more upbeat.. I catch some HIP HOP atmosphere there!! The Track 2 is so TOUCHING.., JongHyun has a sexy annoying voice!! I realize this song after listening to it several times. The Track 3 isn’t so special for me.., it’s my least favorite! The Track 4 is so HIP HOP, they have more rapping parts!! And I’ve watched REPLAY MV, yeah… the dance is …………… *speechless*, I feel like this song tells about a boy who loves an older girl. Yeah.. NOONA >>>>
1. Noona You’re So Pretty > gee! Envy all the noonas that they’ve teased. XP! I bet this is a thrilling song and the best song that they have ever released. The intro is so catchy. I really love it, even I can fall for it in the first time. They’re great. Even though I have a bad first impression to Jonghyun, (I always feel like his voice distract my ear. lol) but Jonghyun can touch my heart and I begin to love him^^. He can sound annoying and reach the high pitch with his weird vibration. Hahaha.. but I love you oppa! The rap is also interesting. Actually I like more key’s rap than Minho. Key also can sing. He gave a little rocking style in his voice during the chorus. I love it! Onew just….mmmm………..how to mention it! XD Mianhae, but I can feel that he is still a good singer. After hearing them, I just can’t mention where Taemin is in this song.
2. In My Room > It’s also a good track. It’s quite different with the track 1. This track is a beautiful ballad that prove they have very good vocal harmonization. Onew turn first, he sound so friendly, haha..what the hell to say it’s “friendly”. After Onew, Jonghyun sang (or Taemin?), I can’t find the difference of their bass voices. But I admit that I love Taemin’s voice. I also love the way Jonghyun said “cause you’re still in my room”. He . he . he.. he just touched my heart with his husky voice.
3. Real > It’s a catchy pop but ugh, I don’t really like it!
4. Love Should Go On > They back to their track 1 genre. I think it is complete that Minho and Key are rapping a lot. I just love the way they rap. I repeat my word, I like Key’s rap more than Minho. ^____^
5. Noona You’re So Pretty (Replay Boom Track) > This is a good remix, even I still love this compared with the first track. The cheering audience started the song and they said “Noona neomu yeppeo, micheo, replay replay replay!” The beat started, it’s more upbeat and they sang. Ommoni, if I were a Noona, I would like to have a younger boyfriend like Jonghyun. But If I were not a Noona I also would like to have a boyfriend like Jonghyun. Hahahaha.. Oh when Jonghyun finished his line in the chorus, the music break. It’s a good space. Then, Jonghyun started it again with his terrific high pitch. XD, Mianhae oppa, I think I bully you a lot but do you know how your sexy good looking excite me!??? Hahaha..LOL! Bling Bling^^