Title: The 3rd Single – MY EVERYTHING
Artist: Cheon Sang Ji Hee THE GRACE (CSJH/TSZX) Conductor: SM Entertainment Released: 2006.11.03 Language: Korean Size: 26 Mb
1 – My Everything
2 – The Final Sentence
3 – Iris
4 – Faith
5 – My Everything (radio edit)
My Rating: 10/10
1. My Everything : No matter it took a very long duration or not, because they still sound well and the melody has a varioust color. This is my favourite song ever. I don’t know how many time again I will replay it. I love everytime Lina and Stephanie give their high pitch. Sunday always takes the soft part and Dana will freak it! XD! But I have no idea when I realized Dana have done the end part in a really really flawless tone. She is amazing and the genius one but sometimes her voice also become annoying in the big time. *slapped*
2. The Final Sentence : I don’t know how to tell about this song. It has a quite classic tone that remind me to the motown or maybe 80s. I don’t like this. This is the worst overall.
3. Iris : It’s a great ballad. I feel like back to the 90s Ballad. :D. The girls really know how to placed themself in every kind of song. I begin to fond with it since the part in 2:57, when they sang the bridge and Stephanie sang the english line with her powerful voice that contrast with the previous part. She is the only one that give a super-high and powerful part in this. But I don’t mention taht it’s bad, she still done it well. I quite dissapointed cause it’s just an import song. What?? Import song? haha.. I read that this is an english hit song in the past and now The Grace remake it again. Lucky! The girls do it better and of course they don’t dissapointed me.
4. FAITH : this is just an acapella rendition of George Michael’s hit song “FAITH” in the 1990. Wow!! Their english is really good. Darn! How dare that SM didn’t focused on them! Import song again! Gahhh…SM need give them a good team to born a good melody, not just remix or buy from the foreign composser.
5. My Everything (Radio Edit) : It’s just a short version from the track 1. It’s felt like the first verse was definitely rushed into the chorus. I much prefer the full version.